Edwards, Jeffrey Douglas
Dr. Edwards received a Ph.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in the School of Social Work and he is a licensed social worker in South Carolina. He is an instructor in the Child Advocacy Studies curriculum. His research interests include adolescent mental health and maltreatment prevention and intervention.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Tenure Status
- Non-Tenure Track
- Do you include students in your research?
- Interest Keywords
- Adolescent mental health and maltreatment prevention and intervention.
- Institutional Focus Areas
- Behavioral Sciences
- Personal Focus Areas
- Social work, Adolescent mental health, Maltreatment prevention and intervention
The two sections below (Awards and Pending Proposals) are only viewable by PIs, business managers, chairs, and deans.
CV last updated on