Sixta Rinehart, Christine
My work focuses on international security including international terrorism, counterterrorism, and US foreign policy. My areas of expertise are the Middle East and Latin America.
- University of SC Union
- Tenure Status
- Do you include students in your research?
- Undergraduates and Graduates
- Interest Keywords
- Domestic Terrorism, International Terrorism, Female Terrorism, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Drones, Targeted Killing, International Security, Middle Eastern Politics, Latin American Politics
- Institutional Focus Areas
- Homeland Security, Social Sciences
- Personal Focus Areas
- Political Science, Women's and Gender Studies
Recognition Awards, Honors, & Fellowships
|2017||Award||Denise Shaw Excellent in Scholarship Award|
|2021||Award||Chris P. Plyler Excellence in Service Award||University of South Carolina|
The two sections below (Awards and Pending Proposals) are only viewable by PIs, business managers, chairs, and deans.
CV last updated on